Monday, September 15, 2008

Warning..I'm catching up, so this is a long one!!

All right, once again, I've gotten behind.
So, in the past 3 weeks....
I went to Chicago to see Lisa...who is a very cute pregnant sister with my other sister, Leslie, and my too cute for words niece, Kennedy.


Good times were had by all, especially my brother-in-law, Pablo, who is completely enamored with Kennedy and is going to be such a great daddy.


This past weekend, my friend Jana and I drove to Tallahassee for a college reunion of sorts, with folks who were involved with the Baptist Campus Ministries.
Big thanks to my good friend, Sarah, who worked her butt off planning all of this! I am bummed that I don't have very many pictures, but I'm taking it as a sign that I was too busy catching up with old friends to get out the camera!! :)
Jana and I also drove around campus to see all the new buildings, etc.
Here's my dorm from my freshman year...good old Gilchrist...(which now probably has a/c)



I am still working on all kinds of art projects, from scrapbooking layouts to nursery wall hangings...

I also recently took an online class at SIStv called, "Happiness is...."

Whew! I think that's it....I promise, I am trying to post more regularly!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you have been busy! No wonder you haven't had any time to post! welcome back to blogland...,

Julie said...

LOVE the pics of you girls and LOVE your happy book! You are so talented- hope to see some of the art journaling in person!